Friday, February 17, 2006

Revival

let's be realistic. i'm not likely to get any more of my london-rome trip writing up here any time soon. but i've been turning over a few ideas lately for ways of keeping up some kind of regular writing practice. i finished with couch surfing a couple weeks ago, and have had income of various kinds trickling in, but half the boxes are still piled in the corner, scraps of wood akimbo. it was all a nice excuse for biding my time.

well, my sister helped kick my ass out of neutral, with this anagram tube map.

i wrote back to her:

my nearest station for all places of residence since moving to london, in chronological order:
centenary chalk
a vax hull
invests seers
squealer slurs (or retard cottonmouth if you go the other way)
imp coil
gender bonus
nether bangle (two addresses consecutively)
energy pen set
escargot news (cause i feel like counting my storage locker)
dark tonsil glands

that was a fun game.
so much for procrastination.
time to get another job.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I am always happy to nag, as you know. Next I will prod you about how majuscules are not just a load of clap-trap convention but a tool to make reading easier.

10:37 pm GMT  
Blogger secretagentarthur said...

copies of that map available from me, just send an email.

3:40 pm BST  
Blogger upasna said...

Hi! came across a large friendship community and thought to pass it on. You want to join the community you should pass the E-qool test. Follow the link below and join http://www.bigadda.com/Boss/quiz.php?type=web&uid=1755

6:41 am BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this blog! keep up good works...its to be nice if we can know each other, do you think so?

6:52 pm BST  
Blogger zXc said...

buy bentyl
buy Diarex

2:52 pm BST  
Anonymous Kirin said...

Turkish Bush Crash

1:34 pm GMT  
Anonymous Deutschland said...

. I really appreciate the points you made. I don’t think I’ve actually thought about it in that way. I can really appreciate how you approached the subject matter and what you said really gave me a new perspective.

6:42 am BST  
Anonymous utah laser hair removal said...

It has risen to its new beginning. Im so happy to know it.

6:07 pm BST  
Blogger David Russo said...

What's new?
http://www.comicdaverusso.blogspot.com

12:27 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home