Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Route

My route, with rough dates, is as follows:

London -- 27 July
Calais -- 2-3 August
Paris -- 11-14 August
Dijon -- 22-24 August
Geneva -- 30 August - 3 September
Turin -- 13-15 September
Genoa -- 18-20 September
Siena -- 28-30 September
Rome -- 7 October

The route taken by James Carty was almost identical to the one I had roughed out, so I used his as a template. There are a few changes to it, though, and I bet there'll be more as I go. I'm working on a way to get a detailed route up, but in the mean time, if you want the full version drop me a line and I'll email you the Excel file.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Mounir was reading this going "Calais... Paris... Dijon - Mustard! Tell him to pick up some mustard!" So I am.

1:21 pm BST  
Blogger secretagentarthur said...

Just send me your address; I'm not sure I fancy carrying it all the rest of the way.

2:45 pm BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family owns few houses on the coast of Italy and France - im not sure if its gonna help, so send me the list to scarabeus@gmail.com and Ill tell ya. I REALLY FANCY YOUR JOURNEY.

10:14 pm BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home