Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not quite night night

OK, I'm back in London, as you know, and pretty busy trying to get my life in order. Obviously the trip is finished. That kind of empties this blog of any purpose, so I'm going to have to put it to bed soon. But I've had requests for posts having to do with the food I ate along the way, and snakes (no, these don't overlap). I also plan to put up the total itinerary as it actually played out, with stats on distance walked each day, that kind of thing. Seeing as I'm still homeless, though, my hustle is directed elsewhere, and all this writing is going to have to wait a bit. If you're interested in it, check back in a couple of weeks.

Otherwise, bon voyage.

3 Comments:

Blogger secretagentarthur said...

Very kind of you to say so. But I gave up my flat before I left on the trip and put all my stuff in a storage locker south of the river. So now that I'm back it would truly be a case of starting from scratch, were it not for the numerous friends who've been helping me out.

11:53 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi secretagentarthur. I came across this 'hiking partner' related site and wondered if you know of any other site which might help me to find a hiking partner. Perhaps you could respond to the post and let me know? Many thanks

11:02 pm GMT  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

You're an interesting person, so you should keep us informed about your life in general, because Enquiring Minds Want To Know, and you're a good deal more entertaining than Paris Hilton.
Also, Enquiring Minds want to know about the snake!
Please keep writing. If you move yourself to another blog, please visit my blog and let me know where you went!
Your avid reader,
Cheesy

7:50 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home