Monday, August 15, 2005

Hard Graft

I'm about to head off from Paris, towards Fontainebleau, Troyes, St-Seine-l'Abbaye, Dijon, ...

Sadly, though, it's clear the money will run out before Rome unless drastic measures are taken. So I'm gonna have to do some work for a few weeks when I get to northern Italy, was thinking along the lines of the vendange (or whatever they call it there), a fish boat, something seasonal I guess.

So, anyone out there got any leads? Quick searches while I've been here in Paris haven't turned up anything concrete (though Genevieve, hero that she is, has a tip on some vineyard).

Go on, make me richer, keep me away a little longer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww sorry Arthur, I can't be any use. Don't chuck the blister plasters though, compeeds are amazing! Can't believe you and your crazy schemes, it's a shame we missed the leaving do. Good luck!!!!!

12:57 pm BST  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

Join up with a pirate crew for a bit.

Yarrr.

8:18 pm BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home